• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch HORRORS OF WAR trailer... in Japanese

I just found this looking for stuff on the Japanese DVD release. The trailer for my movie... in Japanese

[WM]http://cs-tv.net/movie/wmt/video/500k/dvd_0606_1033.asx[/WM]

I dig it. None of the music is from our movie, but then again, niether is the voice over. I feel like kicking some serious zombie ass with kung fu after seeing this version of the trailer. :weird:

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I feel good today.

knightly said:
That's a very intense trailer...do you feel it gives too much away? Are you happy with the re-cut of it.

Yes, I feel it gives way too much away. No, there's nothing I can do about it. It's in their hands entirely and hopefully it will sell a lot of DVD's in Japan.

Yep, way too much is given away. But the quick cuts make the movie look extremely action packed and that sells in Japan. Trust me I've never been there, nor do I know anyone who has, so I know what I am talking about.

Poke

^ Haha...

That definitely looks like a fun action movie. How much has it cost to make? How long was the shoot? Is there a thread on all this somewhere that I'm missing?

There are MULTIPLE threads about this film.... do a search on my username and you'll see them all. [[FIND MORE POSTS BY SONNYBOO I think]]

#1. When you give me your credit card statements and your credit report, I'll be happy to tell you how much the movie costs...

#2. The shoot was 18 days (three 6 day work weeks) and 1 day of pickups, plus the 1 day to shoot the original scene... plus another half day of Super 8 pickups... there's a mathematical formula in there somewhere.

Back