Chat Room

Could I suggest you make access to the chat room more obvious ie. maybe put it in the forum section (marked members only) I think more people would use it if they could find it - you could put it as a section on the main menu bar??

BUD :lol:

Chattin, chattin and chattin some more, apparently

Well, I'd be happy if there were two chat-times a week: say 7pm, wednesday and saturday.

bud said:
Could I suggest you make access to the chat room more obvious ie. maybe put it in the forum section (marked members only) I think more people would use it if they could find it - you could put it as a section on the main menu bar??

BUD :lol:

It appears on the nav bar when you log in :)

HailtotheKing said:
OR just set a chat time...

Online Networking Party! :D

Where: In the Networking Room, the Screening Room, and the Chat Room.

When: Saturday, April 12, 2003 from 7pm EST until whenever.

Why: To celebrate passing the 400 members mark...and still growing strong!

Come to the Networking Room at 7pm EST on Saturday, April 12. Post a message to introduce yourself to others. Post your latest creation in the Screening Room, and pop into the chat room to talk with other members.

Spread the word!

:D :D :D

HailtotheKing said:
OR just set a chat time every month, 2 weeks where we can all meet up and talk film. :D
id love to chat with u guys about films is there any particular time u are chatting?im leaving in europe u must have usa time right???pls tell me ok?thx! ;)

Heya, any chance you could have the website list members currently in chat (much the same as "members online")? I know that would require quite a different set of code instruction so it may not be possible (if you dont have access to the source code of the chat ).

Logging out of the Chat Room

For those of you who use the chat room -- please note that if you exit the chat room by simply closing the window, you will remain logged into the chat session and it will appear that you are in the chat session even though you are not. This may also prevent you from immediately logging back in (since the session thinks you are still logged in).

The better way to exit the session is to log out first - by clicking on the red circle in the upper right corner - then close the window. That will officially clear you from the session and your name will not appear as an active chatter.

Back