Actors / Filmmakers wanted

We are an independent film production based in Italy and we are currently hiring actors and filmmakers to join our next docu-film about house parties. We are offering a paid position for 5/10 people spread all over the world to organize and shoot with your phone your own house party.

It’s an experimental project of “remote” direction, as you’ll be acting as hosts/narrators and you’ll be also shooting in a straight and unsophisticated manner. You are allowed to get other people to join you, we may also consider couples or small groups such as music bands.

We are looking for people confident with self-shooting (Vlogging). We are interested in genuine and uncomplicated locations; simple yet entertaining scenes of real life in recreational situations. We would like to see you and your guests getting: excited, surprised, thoughtful, embarrassed, suspicious, relieved…

You may organize a variety of activities at your party. We are particularly interested in strategy games such as Mafia/Werewolf or Treasure hunts, where the party members team up and bring the social interaction to an advanced level. Other traditional party games that may suit the purpose of the documentary could be: Truth or dare, Scruples, Botticelli, Charades, White elephant gift exchange…
We will make our choice considering your personality, your ability to sustain the show as well as the kind of party you plan to set up.

In order to apply visit our website http://www.seenfilm.com/agoodreason/ where you’ll find additional information and submission standards.

If your submission meets our requirements, we’ll discuss further details and adjustments. Please apply only if you feel confident with the project, we are looking forward to watching your videos and hearing your ideas.

Regards

More info needed. So, people are supposed to throw a house party, shoot the footage, send it to you, and hope that you like it? And how much can they expect to be paid?

Those are two of a million questions. I'm rather confused by this post, how the whole thing will work, and what this all building towards.

I wish you the best of luck, and I think you'll have better luck if you provide more detailed info. :)

We are offering a paid position for 5/10 people spread all over the world to organize and shoot with your phone your own house party.
I looked at your website. It doesn't look like you are offering paid
positions.

I would be glad to apply for this paid position - I would love to do this.
But it seems as if you want me to put together a house party and
shoot it and submit it. without being paid. Then if, IF you like
it you might pay me something. But you don't say how much.

So tell me, if I organize a house party, shoot simple yet entertaining
scenes of real life in recreational situations, organize a treasure hunt
through Santa Barbara, CA and send it to you, how much will you pay?

I looked at your website. It doesn't look like you are offering paid
positions.

I would be glad to apply for this paid position - I would love to do this.
But it seems as if you want me to put together a house party and
shoot it and submit it. without being paid. Then if, IF you like
it you might pay me something. But you don't say how much.

So tell me, if I organize a house party, shoot simple yet entertaining
scenes of real life in recreational situations, organize a treasure hunt
through Santa Barbara, CA and send it to you, how much will you pay?

I am glad you are interested, especially if you are thinking about the treasure hunt.

We need to see a sample of work and get an idea of what you plan to shoot before we talk about your salary.

You'll receive 50% of your salary before shooting, 50% after.

More info needed. So, people are supposed to throw a house party, shoot the footage, send it to you, and hope that you like it? And how much can they expect to be paid?

Those are two of a million questions. I'm rather confused by this post, how the whole thing will work, and what this all building towards.

I wish you the best of luck, and I think you'll have better luck if you provide more detailed info. :)

You may want to check out the website for more information.

We need to see a sample of work and get an idea of what you plan to shoot before we talk about your salary.

You'll receive 50% of your salary before shooting, 50% after.

And I need to know what you are paying before I apply for a job. I'm
sad we have reached an impasse - this seems like something I would
really enjoy doing.

I wish you the best with this project.

Back