gh2 price drop!!

Finally ordered my gh2! My first camera, so excited, been waiting since Christmas for a price drop, $579 plus free shipping. Thanks to cheesycam.com for the info. Can't wait til it gets here, should probably buy a lens so I can actually use it. I'll probably get the 20mm pancake to start off with. Thanks eBay!

I went 60D back in the day because of the wait, wait, wait then on delivery eve I got a wait some more, dude email. The ordeal still rubs me the wrong way...

Anywhodolle, I have started a small collection of glass for my 60D. So if...if...excuse me, there's still some residual ticked-ness deep down inside about how things went down...what?...no, of course not, I'm not bitter, or anything... Where was I? Yes, if I were to consider nabbing one of these bad boys would my lenses work with it?

My lenses include a Zeiss 50mm, Rokinon - 14, 35 and 85 mm, and some Canon zooms (ranges I cannot remember as I don't use them that much).

So if a bro'vah was to go for it and get this thing - for therapeutic reasons, of course - do I need to start buying other types of lenses? Thanks.

Back