Michael Caine on acting (link)

Ya. that The Trip video is hilarious. Perfect. I love the series, I recommend it.

Michael Caine has great things to say about acting. You can get his book, or view his old-school video version online or getting it on DVD. 'Acting in Film' I think it's called. Solid stuff.

Not affiliated. Are we allowed to post links?

It's fine, but if affiliated with the blog, it would have belonged in the promotion section. We've seen quite a few folks come in to promote their blogs by pretending to post something cool they "found" on the internets... so I was just doing my due diligence.

I personally love and refer to this video series often... looking deeply into the specific techniques he's discussing in the video yield great advice for directors and camera operators.

It's fine, but if affiliated with the blog, it would have belonged in the promotion section. We've seen quite a few folks come in to promote their blogs by pretending to post something cool they "found" on the internets... so I was just doing my due diligence.

I personally love and refer to this video series often... looking deeply into the specific techniques he's discussing in the video yield great advice for directors and camera operators.

No, not my blog, though I wish it was. However it normally doesn't cover topics related to filmmaking, just once in a blue moon.

make me think of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFIQIpC5_wY

Wow!

These guys were hilarious.

I was thinking the first guy's impression was spot on, then the second gives his impression and it was like Caine was right there.

The both had the accent down cold, but what the second guy did is add a layer of emotion and that made all the difference in the world.

Back