Hi! I'm Alli

Hi everyone! :)

My name is Alli, and I'm the Director of Community Development at a software development startup called SoCreate.

We are in the process of building a new screenwriting platform that is fun and easy to use for screenwriters of all skill levels! We are going to be launching our private beta this winter, so I'm hoping to gain some great insight from writers here about their needs and writing processes!

Feel free to send me a message or check out our website to get more info about us and/or our private beta! www.socreate.it

Looking forward to talking to and learning from you all!

:cool:

Hi, Alli and Welcome. I am a screenwriter and I would love to test out your screenwriting software. I hope I would be included in your private beta testings.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Hi, Alli and Welcome. I am a screenwriter and I would love to test out your screenwriting software. I hope I would be included in your private beta testings.

Of course! You can sign up for our Private Beta on the home page of our website. www.socreate.it

Select the bubble for "Request a Private Beta Code" and add in your information.

Feel free to share it with any other screenwriting friends who may also be interested.

Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Back