Online Film School

Any resource is a good thing. What do you think of this? Have you used any of the resources yet?

I saw the courses listed didn't see any on filmmaking.

Here are my thoughts on online film schools:

I would not recommend the most expensive ones. However, you can take some nice film courses on Coursera, Udemy, and FutureLearn. FutureLearn even have courses on producing and directing as well.

Here are my thoughts on online film schools:

I would not recommend the most expensive ones. However, you can take some nice film courses on Coursera, Udemy, and FutureLearn. FutureLearn even have courses on producing and directing as well.

Thanks for sharing.

I watched some of the video on the link. The man in it was talking about film. But, that's not a class. I didn't have time last night to try the other links to see where they lead. I am learning the new version of Adobe Premiere Elements 15. It's better than the older versions I have as well as learning HitFilm Professional 2017. The interesting thing about having both is
The Ignite special effects pack with HitFilm is accessible in Adobe Premiere Elements as well. Ignite is also usable with AF. The one thing lacking in HitFilm is a robust set of tools for linear editing. I have to do round about ways to get around not being able to cut or delete excess parts of footage after it is split off with a trimmer rather than select and cut as an example.

I will look into online school more attentively over the weekend. Again, thanks for the 411.

Back