• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Space Prison - Comedy sketch

Howdy!

I've just uploaded a new little comedy sketch and as ever I'd be really appreciative of any feedback I can get from you guys.

Firstly I suppose it would be whether you'd consider it funny enough, whether the timing works and just any general feedback on the video you can think of?

Obviously the effects are supposed to be purposely a bit low tech as I suppose that's kind of my aesthetic

But anyway, look forward to hearing any critique you guys might have!

Thanks in advance, Will

https://youtu.be/e1eg7kBPtMQ

This is funny crap Will :)
Like a mix of PeeWee's Playhouse & Mystery Science Theater.
Pretty good writing with Balloon Man.
Have you tried sending your stuff to networks/TV stations?

This is funny crap Will :)
Like a mix of PeeWee's Playhouse & Mystery Science Theater.
Pretty good writing with Balloon Man.
Have you tried sending your stuff to networks/TV stations?

Hey thank you!
Nice (very complimentary) comparison!

I haven't no, to be honest I wouldn't know where to start! Have you had any experience with it?

I have no experience calling networks/TV stations but I would think local stations would be more receptive so I'd start there & just introduce yourself & your show idea clip, ask if you can talk to someone in programming or whatever appropriate department. Maybe someone will talk to you or have you email them the link to watch it. A station that has kids shows would be good.
It doesn't hurt to just ask around.

Back