• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

How to rate a screenplay?

This is going to be a long question. Because I am in real trouble of rating my texts apart from format and technical points.
Let me say a truth, I never meant to write a screenplay, I just wanted to tell Hollywood what kind of movie should be made by them. IT is the way Rafael was born. Maybe in 2015. I might be better sending a letter to a Hollywood director after attaching it, though, I didn't.
Then, I though, so I continue Rafael to be made itself. I even thought of Rafael 2 sequel which didn't write, but it wanted to be more unreal magic like for kids... In fact, that was after rafael death..
For teens:
My name is Rico. I am Rafael's dentist. Additionally, I am a magician. I do magic, hide things, with my pen I draw moving birds, and can obviously do more things.
Here I want to say to you more about Rafael. You may have some things to hide. I want to say a secret. You should keep it hidden. Close your eyes. And say this with me: Abochino tellitdis. Oh, see the egg and the hen. [voice of hen]
Now, let's start Rafael's story.
Let me read from my booklet.
Rafael had hard things in front. The same way sunlight can pass eyes, we can't forget one fact, Rafael's in time of fear and sensation. Doubt would envolp his soul. What would save him? There are still the people who know him and this fact that this his watch is not a usual watch. Maybe some are planning bad plots, as we have seen before....
Rico is passing by a beast carrying some books noded w a thread and some of dentical tools and a stick in his hand to make the donkey go ahead.
The cam goes to story...
the dentist show stuffs to watchers.. not directly...
the evil in it should have a face which is evident
some plan bad plot against Rafael's watch. One robber robbs his watch, and they get the watch. They remain unknown for a long time. Until last of the film, which Rafael sees his watch is held by a high blooded female friend of them which seemed a very good woman. She did think of how to hide the name before and for it she cracks part of its glass and claims in parties her name is hers and for the reason of the crack on the watch she can't give the others it to see. They go to get to it, too.
some kids playing theater, and a boy who writes very well and wants to write a letter to the king, for this, he will be a male model w lots of colors on his face w others in ceremony to enter the castle. He is beautiful young.

They get jailed by a man & he tells them to eat blueberry and they fear & eat & it contains a kind of toxic which makes them tell everything is in their hearts and it happens while he is looking for place of the Rafael's watch.He stares at older ones. He is angry & worried. Then he gets the place & leaves them very quickly (hurrily no one sees him there anymore).

Some scene Rafael's horse passees & destroys thin woods made boxes so that like water woods gets thrown

One of the boys is w/ after shock blue hairsyle

some kids/boys try together & pull & push some big woods to start a ship

I DON'T WANT you to rate this one, just added this for those who don't know me.
OK, writing can be easy and can be hard for everyone. Repeating of over-and-over repeated thing IS not hard at all. What makes it hard IS making original pictures/movie from ideas which are new and would be so well.
Let dig more into it.
Suppose people are rate movies: One unaware compares these scenes below and says they are the same:
One professional sniper JUST wants to shot a small point of a target exactly...
One my scenes I written about some black (gordon freeman) saves a young white girl in a underground train station, which WAS really cool in my idea, BUT I lost my idea, as I may deleted it and even if it was not, my laptop is down forever...
First one is too repetitive without enough details....
And what I mean? Suppose two people use the same owl in a movie, one JUST added it to the film is his point and the other used it artfully......
And USUALLY, less repeated ideas which ARE more cool in result are better in my idea. But that's really hard when in action.... How to rate my screenplays? I will post in network to find one pro, too. But in here, you post your thoughts instead..

Thanks!

Is this a GOOD way to write a script?

I write 90 pages and each page contains four lines the summary of what happens.. Then, I share it with like 4 others and they finish 2 pages each day. Then within 2 weeks, the script will be written.

Is such idea of collaboration a good idea?

Then we sell it....

Thanks!

Last edited:
I think I make a team and write more than one script (for example three) and sell all to make money for all of us.....
Of course, I think a company can be established, though I don't want such troubles... It only takes a few months if things go well....

Thanks!

Back