• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Like to make money by making AD's

I'm script writer.

I can write script for AD in creative way.
I exepect crew on the other side to be part of it to complete it.

result:

The AD on this site :
ZOOPA
CREATE AWESOME ADS.WIN CASH.GET NOTICED.

if there are individual directors and technicians seeking to make money in this manner with zero investment .

I won't be charging anything for script.
nor you do for your work.

If idea captured get sold , we get out share.

lol!

Making AD's can take a while...
Moment from intention till conception: unknown
Conception till birth: 9 months
Then at least 18 years of training and bringing up and hoping (s)he has no other plans in life than being an AD...

;)

Making AD's can take a while...

lol. Exactly what I thought when I read the topic line.

making AD's
I can write script for AD in creative way.

That is one way to put it. Checking for typos in your own title may be worthwhile if you're looking for a good team. Can a team really trust the quality of your writing if you don't know the rather simple and proper use of 's. While I'm the last the last one who should be picking on grammar, if I can pick it in your writing, what errors am I missing?

Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting idea, but it's just that, an idea. If you win, great, you win money. How do you ensure that the team wins? Otherwise, isn't it just a whole bunch of time and expense for nothing?

Last edited:
Back