Deadpool fan film

So I came across this little fan made short. I thought it was pretty cool, figured I'd share it. Any Deadpool fans on IT wanna share their thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpXu4j7ibM&feature=plcp

Last edited:
Deadpool fans? Guilty! Thanks for sharing! And, hey, better Deadpool than in Wolverine (though Reynolds as Wade Wilson was perfect and should have/maybe will make a perfect Deadpool. Just not in that film).

Overall, fun because I'm a fan. Could be about half the length (not counting the 30 seconds of logos, a minute and a half of credits at the 2:20 mark, followed by ANOTHER minute of credits at the end); the pacing seemed a little slow. But they definitely had fun wih it, and it's definitely in the spirit of Deadpool.

Damn I hope the Deadpool movie actually happens!

Deadpool fans? Guilty! Thanks for sharing! And, hey, better Deadpool than in Wolverine (though Reynolds as Wade Wilson was perfect and should have/maybe will make a perfect Deadpool. Just not in that film).

Overall, fun because I'm a fan. Could be about half the length (not counting the 30 seconds of logos, a minute and a half of credits at the 2:20 mark, followed by ANOTHER minute of credits at the end); the pacing seemed a little slow. But they definitely had fun wih it, and it's definitely in the spirit of Deadpool.

Damn I hope the Deadpool movie actually happens!

Agreed. The Wolverine Origins movie in general was just terrible. But Ryan Reynolds would be a decent Deadpool.

Yeah, I can't imagine people who aren't familiar with the source really enjoying it. I loved the Hydra signs everywhere. Did you watch all the way to the little bit after the credits with Bullseye and Domino?

Imagine something with that sort of vision, but better fighting and explosions and stuff? *drool*

Back