• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Check out our new Proof of Concept trailer for The Unknown!

AWSOME! Thats so very coo..

In the final analysis of the kickstarter campaign.. a complete flop.. $650.

Do you think the campaign was what actually got the attention of the investors, that they would not have invested if you had not done the campaign, or did you already have a plan to reach them and kickstarter was your free hosting site?

AWSOME! Thats so very coo..

In the final analysis of the kickstarter campaign.. a complete flop.. $650.

Do you think the campaign was what actually got the attention of the investors, that they would not have invested if you had not done the campaign, or did you already have a plan to reach them and kickstarter was your free hosting site?

Thanks :) I actually know that it was because of the campaign that they contacted me/found out about the project, so because of that fact alone I look at the campaign as a massive win. Yes, it totally failed to get the funds itself, but it absolutely was integral to us getting the $400k we ended up with, so I was definitely worth it :yes:

Back