Collab on Film

I am fairly new to the film making business and I have only done a few short films. I have a film idea titled Thicker Than Water and am interested in collaborating with someone with more experience to help bring this idea to life. If anyone is interested, I can send a PM to you explaining more of the film.

Are you looking for a writer to help bring this idea to life? Are
you looking for a producer to help bring this idea to life? Are
you looking for a director to help bring this idea to life? Are you
looking for actors to help bring this idea to life? Are you looking
for a crew to help bring this idea to life?

The film is set around the 1940s on a farm. It is a tragic film that follows two brothers on their journey to avenge their youngest brother's death. Secrets unravel and tension builds as the story unfolds secret by secret. It's a film that shows just how strong a brotherly bond can be.
And I myself and my other film partner Austin are directing it but we could use more experienced help as well, in many different aspects; Directing, Producers, Actors, and a crew. This will be our first major project and I have to admit, we could use all the help we can get. It has a solid, attention drawing story that I know could turn in to something big but we just need help getting it there.

Yes the script is already written. We are going over it to make a few final adjustments but overall, it is finished. And, it is a short film.

Thank you very much! We hope to get the ball rolling very soon!

Back