• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Director seeking work with a screenwriter

Hi,

My name is Jonathon and I am a young director looking to start a new project next summer. Since I am not a writer, I am looking for a screenwriter who is willing to pair up with me for the next few months and come up with a script. You don't have to be VERY experienced but experience in general is necessary.

An interested screenwriter will be involved in the whole production of the movie as well and proper crediting will be given. I am looking for someone who also is passionate about writing scripts in the following genre: horror/thriller/mystery/psychological as that is the type of film I want to create.

Throughout the next year I will be searching for more crew members as well as preparing for the production phase (Which I want to start by June 2013). I am looking to shoot a low budget film and the budget will consist of what we can fund throughout the year. I appreciate anyone who wants to help.

If you are interested in working with me to gather ideas and writing a script (or if you already have a script), feel free to contact me here or at Shaded_Tree_Studios@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Jonathon Stefanowich

Better learn to be a writer fast. I don't work with anyone if they can't write. I used to not write and went into school for creative film and now I'm a Journalism Major specializing in Advertising. I learned to write, and learned to write fast. I suggest you do too.

I'm not too bad at writing a screenplay. It's definitely not the best though to be honest. I guess I'm looking more for someone to help co-write it or go through the whole creation process as I think having only one person create the idea is less rewarding than multiple people (2-3) working on an idea.

Maybe I can finish up a first draft of a script I had in mind and see where that goes.

Jonathon

Hi,

My name is Jonathon and I am a young director looking to start a new project next summer. Since I am not a writer, I am looking for a screenwriter who is willing to pair up with me for the next few months and come up with a script. You don't have to be VERY experienced but experience in general is necessary.

An interested screenwriter will be involved in the whole production of the movie as well and proper crediting will be given. I am looking for someone who also is passionate about writing scripts in the following genre: horror/thriller/mystery/psychological as that is the type of film I want to create.

Throughout the next year I will be searching for more crew members as well as preparing for the production phase (Which I want to start by June 2013). I am looking to shoot a low budget film and the budget will consist of what we can fund throughout the year. I appreciate anyone who wants to help.

If you are interested in working with me to gather ideas and writing a script (or if you already have a script), feel free to contact me here or at Shaded_Tree_Studios@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Jonathon Stefanowich
Jonathon,
I have a script called Afternoon Bartender, a thriller. My agent is Dorothy Palmer in New York 212-765-4280. I also have a proposal ready at a budget of 2.5 million but it can be done at almost any budget. Feel free to contact me in Seattle at 253-854-0877
Ray Woodall
Writer/Producer

Hi Jonathon, I'm a semi-experienced screenwriter particularly interested in writing scripts in the thriller/neo-noir genres. I have previously written a script in said genres for another member of the site, who was very pleased with it (reference could be obtained if necessary), and am now very interested in collaborating with another director to create a script. I don't currently have a script to give, but I have a few ideas for scripts that I haven't had the motivation to get started on as of yet. Please get in contact either via private message or email at 'h_aza_h@hotmail.com' if you are interested.
Thanks,
Harry

Last edited:
Back