• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Scrennwriting Class in LA Nov 1 & 2

Friends,

I'm a pro screenwriter with 17 produced credits (and many, many studio projects stalled in the pipeline).

I'll be doing my NAKED SCREENWRITING class in Los Angeles November 1 & 2 (2003) at the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn (Studio City).

I'm calling it SCRIPT SECRETS this time around.

This is the same course I've taught in London for about $450 - but the Los Angeles class will be less than *half* that price! $150 for two full days - more information than you can write down - if you register before October 25. There are only 150 seats available, and at $150 Early Registration they will
fill up fast!

That's about half of what you'd pay for other 2 day classes.

http://www.scriptsecrets.net/lecture/secretc1.htm

SCRIPT SECRETS is an INTENSIVE two day course - screenwriting stripped of the
theoretical nonsense! We'll spend all day Saturday and Sunday learning techniques that will improve your dialogue, description, story and screenwriting abilities! Plus a section on selling your script and managing your screenwriting career! Class includes a 120 page workbook with exercises,
assignments (homework), forms and additional materials.

This course strips away all of the silly theories to focus on the bare essentials of screenwriting: finding the right idea, improving your story, structure, dialogue, description, visuals and characters. A screenplay should
be as exciting to read as the movie will be to view, and that requires writing designed to involve the reader and audience. Using proven techniques I'll will guide you from idea to screenplay to polish to selling the script. Script Secrets is esigned so that both eginners and professionals will come away with techniques they can use to improve their scripts.

I used to do the Screenwriting 101 column in IFC Magazine focusing on writing indie films, and a couple of years back I was on the Raindance Film Fest jury. If you mention indie films on your registration I'll include a special booklet on writing indie films - ways to maximize production value while minimizing budget.

http://www.scriptsecrets.net/lecture/secretc1.htm

Save yourself the airfare of flying to London - take the class in LA!

Okay - spam over - sorry for taking up your time.

- Bill

Back