• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Donate!

You can now help with the making of one of my movies by donating to the films budget needs!!!

If you give 50 dollars or more you will get put into the end credits
of the movie! Now how cool is that? :) Any Donation is accepted. :D

Donate Now!!

Thank you for all the support and help,

Cohen Phillips
Director

Good luck Hail, you are a great filmmaker! 8)

It's a nice idea, donation, but I think you could do better by actually describing what you are filming (title, plot, length, format, actors/crew, etc). If I have no idea what your project entails, why should I donate to it? You'd probably get a better response if you shared more about the project...

- Mike.

Right now I'm working on 2 films right now. I'm always working on something that's why I said donate to my "films"

One is a romantic film that takes place in a Hot Air Balloon.

The other is a horror film. It's about 6 girls that have a slumber party on burial ground. The site for the horror film is here.
http://www.reeldigital.8k.com/cursedwaters/

Hope that helps you guys know just some of the projects I'm working on.

Back