Looking for a short script

Hello, I'm a film student, and I usually write my own scripts. But for my next project I want to direct something from someone else's mind. Now I could have just roamed the internet for scripts but as a loyal member of this sight I wanted to give you guys a chance first.
Here's what I'm looking for:
1) approximately 5 pages in length( I can be a little lenient)
2) Small amount of characters
3) I don't really care what it's about or the genre, I'm interesting in making anything you give me.

I will be happy to read and hopefully make whatever you guys want to give. Of course if I do choose your script I will talk to you more about it.
Thx so much guys I can't wait to read them.

Hello, I'm a film student, and I usually write my own scripts. But for my next project I want to direct something from someone else's mind. Now I could have just roamed the internet for scripts but as a loyal member of this sight I wanted to give you guys a chance first.
Here's what I'm looking for:
1) approximately 5 pages in length( I can be a little lenient)
2) Small amount of characters
3) I don't really care what it's about or the genre, I'm interesting in making anything you give me.

I will be happy to read and hopefully make whatever you guys want to give. Of course if I do choose your script I will talk to you more about it.
Thx so much guys I can't wait to read them.

I'll give it a shot, but I'm not a good writer, so don't expect much.

I've got lots of ideas (ideas are a dime a dozen they say) but can't write dialogue well, else I'd help out.
btw, mrbigchin you're not related to Jay Leno are you? :P

Back