• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Sound Advice from a Dude with an Oscar

Hey Guys.

I came across this workshop through MZed, and I think many of you may be interested. It's focused on audio for film, and is taught by the one and only FRANK SERAFINE. Yes, the man who did sound for Star Trek, The Hunt for Red October, Grand Theft Auto & Tron! This all day workshop is coming to 33 cities in the US & Canada!

Check it out here: www.soundadvice.mzed.com

Enjoy :)

Hey Guys.

I came across this workshop through MZed, and I think many of you may be interested. It's focused on audio for film, and is taught by the one and only FRANK SERAFINE. Yes, the man who did sound for Star Trek, The Hunt for Red October, Grand Theft Auto & Tron! This all day workshop is coming to 33 cities in the US & Canada!

Check it out here: www.soundadvice.mzed.com

Enjoy :)

Welcome to indietalk, Kate.

With due respect I suggest you change your marketing tactics. This
"I came across" method is rather insulting. I believe you are a fellow
filmmaker with a passion for sound design. You are also a marketing
content coordinator at MZed. You didn't "come across" this workshop .
You are marketing this to us.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/kate-kotwas/91/36a/b29

Here at indietalk we are open to marketing and this seems like a
terrific workshop. I believe you should show respect to us by being
proud of your job and of the company you coordinate for and tell
everyone upfront.

I came across this amazing youtube channel www.youtube.com/mussonman

it's full of great comedy sketches with a dark sense of humor!

I believe there's also a 10-episode sci-fi comedy webseries on there called Space Pilots! :lol:

Seriously, though, check it out if you're interested, ;)

"I came across this"...( insert website/product).....is getting a bit old and predictable. Be honest...: Hi I am promoting such and such a product/website. There's no shame in promoting or selling something, but most people don't like to feel they are misled by someone saying something which they perceive is not true...like a salesman pretending they are a consumer interested in the product.

Back