HI, I'M PERRY ELLIS ( NEW AMATEUR FILMMAKER )

Hi, I am new here, so I will give an introduction. I live in Panama City, Fl. I worked in television for 4 years at an affiliate of Fox. I didn't go to college to learn the skills I picked up. But someone believed in me and allowed me to work my way up to the Marketing Assistant at the station. I have shot live and taped shows for the station. Including promos and commercials. Everything was well until I got laid off in 2012. I saved up working two jobs to get the equipment I now I have. I have a Canon hv 40, Rode shot gun mic, 2 light boxes, some filters, chromo green, black, white screens. I was the editor there so I bootlegged a copy of the program I taught myself there which was adobe premiere cs3 editing system. I came here because my family and friends do not enjoy film like I do. I love film and want to become a director. I want to network and get to know you all so we can grow together and reach the dream of showcasing our vision to the world. I am also a professional artist and my website is lightanddarkexpressions.com. I have a youtube channel called, which you can find by searching for the name, " delionaga. " I hope we can grow together and get well acquainted with all of you. Share all your knowledge with me because I am passionate about it and love learning. By the way, I am 29 years old. Great to meet you all :yes:

Hello new dude :cool:

Here's Perry's channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DELIONAGA?feature=watch

IndieTalk is a very cool place with a lot of intelligent people that can give you great advice and critiques of your work.

welcome.gif

Back