Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Survivors

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • The Geriatrics

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Going Viral

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Im not sure if I making this clear enough.

Im not saying we have to accept ambiguity, rather we need to LEVERAGE it! Make it work FOR the project not against it or something to just live with.

Every aspect and decision of the project must embrace the unknowable. In practical terms take the video quality issue.
If we ASSUME that folks will deliver the entire range of quality, from great cinematography though cell phone video, we will create an OVER STORY the explains this as part of the presentation. Just riffing here, but say that a remote unit delivered a cell phone quality video of a heart felt plea for someone to GIVE their winning ticket to some mans dying child, that video would be PERFECT for a TV News spot....

By pushing the TV show to the END of the project and final edit, you have the ability to work ANY footage delivered, any sub plots that are cool, into the final film. In contrast, if you START with the finished TV show, then your looked into telling everyone what they may or may not deliver.

Hope this clears up what Im saying. Feel free to disagree, but dont ignore this key aspect of my underlying principles or Ill just keep restating it!

Not much board activity on this lately. Did everyone else go on vacation, too? Or is everyone busy writing (like me)?

Up to five pages now. Should have a completed draft by the weekend.

Back