• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Broadband" (unofficial entry)

I thought that your 2 actors played really well of each other Zen. They didn't seem to be "acting" if you know what I mean. They seemed to have had a past ect. It came off very natural. Good casting on your part Zen. And if your actors are reading this...Thumbs Up!

just watched this, really enjoyed it... not as much as 1958, but its good to see you dabble in many genres. Overall it was very entertaining, fantastic dialogue, and the actors did a wonderful job, good stuff.

One thing that did bug me was that the pistolero was in arms reach of the guy he was covering. Would not a gunman prefer to stay back enough such that the hostage can't simply smack the gun out of his hands?

Would not a gunman prefer to stay back enough such that the hostage can't simply smack the gun out of his hands?

No doubt, I agree.

On the other hand, in a real-life situation there would not be a crappy DP (me) bitching at the two and telling them to stay in frame. :lol:

I'll keep that in mind, though, for next time I do a gunplay situation.

_______

not as much as 1958

Slight derail here... just wondering why you prefered "1958" over this one.

_______

Good casting

Why thank you, Mr HTTK!

(Don't tell them exactly just how good they are... they'll start demanding payment for their work!) :seeya:

its really just was the whole "sit down and make a movie" approach to 1958 which i loved. Not only did you use very little camera work in that, you told a very entertaining story with very little camera work. Broadband just seemed like a strange Rod Serling meets John Woo take on the genre, which i enjoyed, but dark comedy is really more my thing. Don't get me wrong, Broadband is a very good film for what it is, i guess it just comes down to taste.

the movie was really good Zen...Better actors than I could find for any of my films...Had a nice plot to it. :yes:

You know, whenever I shoot people in the chest, I don't really think about standing a certain distance from them ... I just buss a cap in dey ass!

Poke

Back