Look where I am featured :)

Wow, great job Phil! What a scoop! :)

Not sure about the 'Mark Zuckerman' line but still that's some great exposure and a half.

I do not mind the Zuckerberg line, but I didn't write this of course! I think it's amazing how supportive the people are!
I found some great people!!

Thanks guys!

I do not mind the Zuckerberg line, but I didn't write this of course! I think it's amazing how supportive the people are!
I found some great people!!

No problem with the line, it's a great compliment to be compared to him, just thought they ought to have given him the correct name ;)

For someone who's relatively young you could teach a lot of people, much older than you and me, a hell of a lot about networking. The people that, in such a short space of time, you've started to work alongside, is really impressive :)

Wow bro..verry nice! congratz! bet you feel on top of the world...and you should! things should be heading your way! keep up the excellent work!

Press is the bit that lots of the filmmakers you never hear from are really bad at. It's marketing, have to get yourself out there. You're on your way! Lots of nice quotable bits in there for your self-promotion as well as you need to pull drop quotes for DVD covers and the like.

Back