Please share Sag Afra-Aftra rules for new people

A lot of folks don't understand Sag rules when trying to put together a project. Please share your experiences in dealing with Sag-Aftra regulations. Thank you in advance.

Can you be a bit more specific as to the info that you're looking for? I produced my first feature (Surviving Family) under the SAG Ultra Low Budget (ULB) contract and the 2nd (Detours) under the Modified Low Budget contract. So I have some practical experience but am not (by any stretch of the imagination) an expert.

I think he wants to know for himself but is asking as if for newbies. :P

Yes, specific questions would help.

Can you be a bit more specific as to the info that you're looking for? I produced my first feature (Surviving Family) under the SAG Ultra Low Budget (ULB) contract and the 2nd (Detours) under the Modified Low Budget contract. So I have some practical experience but am not (by any stretch of the imagination) an expert.

I am familiar with the rules. Just starting a conversation. This is a question a lot of Indie Film Makers ask. And I appreciate your response. Most don't understand you need to have contracts in place to get Sag actors.

Back