Freelance Work

I don't know why I haven't posted a thread like this before, but here goes:

I'd like to offer my (affordable) services on all of your short films, series, movies, etc. I've done a few things for people on this site (got paid once) and plenty of you guys have done stuff for me. In fact, I believe I still owe favors to a few people.

I can do the following things with confidence in my abilities, so if you need help in the following areas, please message me.

VFX, CGI work, Acting, Voice-Acting, Writing, Color-Correcting, Noise Removal, Editing

Like I said, my services will be very affordable, even for you guys without much of a budget. I won't charge "by the minute" or anything, and acting will be significantly cheaper.

And, assuming you can't afford any help at all, but would still like my services, perhaps we could work out some kind of collaboration, where I help you on your film, and you help in some way on my show Space Pilots

(These videos and the other ones on my channel can give you a preview of all the things I'm offering, since I do everything for those videos, except music and sound: credit goes to Mike McGuill in that area)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE_nKsPy0RSQAeFz7avb1h3ZRta3k1JaP

Back