Interviewees Needed for short doc

You can also record directly via Skype, if that's easier for some people. They did it that way when I was interviewed by a TV station in Georgia about one of my books. And then you wouldn't have the file transfer issues. Just throwing ideas out!

Thanks. :)

I did already consider that, but I really don't want that aesthetic.

One more thing I should mention -- I'm not 100% sure I'll be doing this specific project. Depends on the response I get, both online and locally. Also, for some reason I said I could only conduct interviews late at night or in the morning. Actually, I could also conduct interviews in the early afternoon, either Friday or Saturday.

I would not have been suitable for the first idea, but if you end up with something I can help with just lemme know. :cool:

Btw, the DropBox idea is a bit clunky. You might try GigaTribe (free for 30 days) if you need large files moved from A to B.

We're shooting interview style stuff on Saturday, I could probably talk our DP into jumping I. Fri t of the camera for a couple of minutes during a break, if you're still up for idea 1? He's pretty dang sharp with DSLRs.

Paul, thanks a whole bunch! I've finally settled on what I'm doing, and it's a whole new direction. I'm rather excited about the new idea, actually. It's very nice to know you were willing to jump in.

Cheers! :)

Back