Any interest in making a music video?

Hi, this is a bit of a shot in the dark, so apologies in advance if this is wishful thinking on my part. I'm looking for someone to shoot a music video for one of my compositions, ultimately so that I can reach a wider audience via youtube/vimeo. You can listen to them here: soundcloud.com/selemir. Looking for someone to choose the track they identify with the most and suggest the idea for the video, giving you a free reign essentially. Can be very abstract, so just the basic outline would do to start, along with the link to example of previous work. I am happy to pay for it, but I am not a professional musician so don't have much of a budget and it will be rather symbolic. Ideally this is for someone who will find the whole thing mutually beneficial.
Thanks,
Selemir

I won't be able to do any sort of music video in the next while as busy, however would you mind me using the music for soundtracks in projects I do? That would help me out with getting some great music, and then you'd be credited in anything it's used. I think I could very well end up using your work at some point definitely if allowed. I'd message you whenever I use your work and you can use it to advertise your work?

Hi Adam, thanks very much, definitely go ahead and use any of the tracks I have on soundcloud. It's all downloadable and free to use.

Thanks, going to definitely. Love supporting other artists. Other people on this forum will probably do the same I say
Also how do you wish to be credited? Name and track?

Back