• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

"Authoring Madness" Thesis film

My name is Andrew Bisaha and I have posted a few films on this wonderful forum and gotten great feedback.
I attend film school at The Motion Picture Institute in Troy, Michigan and I'm currently in pre-production for my thesis film "Authoring Madness". It's a piece set in the late 1700's about an author who is shipwrecked on and island and begins to lose his mind. He begins hallucinating and can't discern whats real and whats in his head. He begins to write letters to his wife and cast them out to sea in bottles in hopes that she somehow gets them.

I have a kickstarter page up and yes, I know, I'm begging. I believe in this film so much that I think that others may fallow suit. In the past I have gotten cop cars, police officer, ambulances and even authentic WW2 garb and gear. This time, I'm taking it to a whole new level. I have obtained the ability to shoot on a tall ship for the film. The funding will help to defray the cost of shooting.

Please take a quick moment to check out my Kickstarter page and if you can't donate at least share the page with someone. Thanks so much for your time.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1786249900/authoring-madness

check out my previous films here.
www.youtube.com/visualscienceguys

Back