• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

$1,000,000 to the first 100 peeps who watch my trailer!

First you tell me that you'll give me a million bucks. Then you say j/k and ask for money from me?

Oh no you didn't!
ohnoyoudidnt.gif

lol

Last edited:
Now now, don't tell me you thought someone's actually paying $1M to watch a trailer, didya? Not being a smarta**, just trying to draw some attention to the project.. You all know how hard that can be so, don't hate the playa.

I have a sense of humor and can see the title was a joke. That being said, I like the idea of the documentary. I'd donate if I had any money.

good luck on your project and I hope I see the finished product one day.

I tried to donate to your project and it didn't work and now I'm being harassed by emails from IGG...

I've said it before but IndieGoGo really is my nemesis.

I tried to donate to your project and it didn't work and now I'm being harassed by emails from IGG...

I've said it before but IndieGoGo really is my nemesis.

What's up Nick? I responded in a private message. Not sure about the emails, though they're probably just "Thanks for joining Indiegogo" messages. IGG never send junk mails or updates, only for the campaigns you favorited or contributed to.

Please try again in a couple minutes, they must be doing some maintenance work or something.

Back