Breaking Bad Stolen Script

Hey B.B. fans Just heard about a Stolen Script or Scripts for some up the new Breaking bad Episodes. I can only hope that the guy who stole them has the heart to leak them online, so please, if anyone knows of anything or a link where I can read it, please let me know. Thanks a lot

Wow, found the script online and read it, it's pretty crazy. While I wasn't entirely surprised that they killed off Walther, I really didn't see the whole crying game twist coming with him. Jesse joining the DEA was maybe a bit of a reach, and the whole "angry police captain yelling at him to get in line" is a bit cliche, but when he ignores the captains advice, heads for mexico, and single-handedly wipes out the entire mexican cartel in a hail of .50 BMG gunfire, limbs flying and heads exploding, I was cheering the whole way. This is going to make Rambo look like a kiddie film.

And don't worry, these aren't spoilers - it's the way that they do it that's just, damn. So good. And Skyler is Jesse's mom.

:lol:

I'll admit that at first I was p----d, hehheh, before I realized you were just funnin'.

Did you really look it up and read it?

I hope the guy that stole it gets beaten within an inch of his life by angry Breaking Bad fans. Not because of the script, but because anyone who breaks into other people's cars to steal stuff needs a good ass kicking.

Breaking into cars is a shitty deed, but I wouldn't mind reading the script. The show is written so well that even if I read the end I would have no Idea how it all lead up to it even though there are only eight episodes left.

Wow, found the script online and read it, it's pretty crazy. While I wasn't entirely surprised that they killed off Walther, I really didn't see the whole crying game twist coming with him. Jesse joining the DEA was maybe a bit of a reach, and the whole "angry police captain yelling at him to get in line" is a bit cliche, but when he ignores the captains advice, heads for mexico, and single-handedly wipes out the entire mexican cartel in a hail of .50 BMG gunfire, limbs flying and heads exploding, I was cheering the whole way. This is going to make Rambo look like a kiddie film.

And don't worry, these aren't spoilers - it's the way that they do it that's just, damn. So good. And Skyler is Jesse's mom.

Man you nearly got me.

Back