• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Read and review please

This is only a first draft. It is a horror comedy with no title (yet). It is suppost to be a feature lenght script. It has no ending yet that is some suggestions on how to end it. I would also like some suggestions how to beef up the time of it to inbetween 90 min to 120 min. Also a review and suggestions on what I wrote already.

Heres the link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ncYWhe9LfseCapYHFF8sC2T6SKXXyEeZoeyd2mmOYI/edit?hl=en_US

So please review and suggest. Please be spacific and not mean.

I've only read the first few page, but I do intend to read the rest. I remember you posting this a while back, I still like the idea.

On these first few pages, there are several spelling and grammar mistakes. Correct them. Your lines of action are quite long, break them up a little more, to help the action flow. Think of them almost as individual shots, every time there's a cut, start a new line of action. The biggest problem... Who the f@&k is Xandoo? Contextually, I'm guessing it's Mefistopholese? This is confusing, it needs fixing!

I'll read some more tomorrow and see if I can answer anything a little more specifically.

I, too, only read a few pages.

I know this is a first draft but all the typos and spelling mistakes makes
it a difficult read. May I respectfully suggest that correct those before
you show it around?

You will get some criticism regarding your use of camera movies in a script.
You might want to either remove these to make your script more standard
or tell people upfront that this is a script you will be directing.

Back