Need Storyboards?

Hi there! I'm new here, but I thought I'd throw this out there on a few film forums. (If I'm posting in a wrong or bothersome place, please let me know I'll delete it right away)!

Anywho, I'm a recent art graduate from Ohio State and I'm looking to get my feet wet in the real world doing some storyboards to build up a portfolio.

Since I'm not incredibly, amazingly experienced and I know storyboards can be kind of ridiculously pricey I thought I would offer my services to student film makers or whoever else is filming on a tight budget.

Starting out I'd charge $10/hour which would be approximately $10/inked storyboard, $20/shaded storyboard, $30/shaded and colored storyboard. I'd give anyone interested a quote at this rate, but chances are I'll go a bit under on time depending on the complexity of the boards. Also, currently I'll only be able to accept payment through paypal.

You can see some of my previous storyboards here, as well as all the other art I do!:

Portfolio

And just for kicks here's my blog:

Blog

I might possibly be selling myself too cheap here (or not? feel free to be super honest and let me know!) but the experience is very valuable to me as well.

Sooo if anyone's interested shoot me a reply, or an e-mail! I hope to hear from some of you guys soon! :)

TLDR: Storyboards at $10 a piece, e-mail me! :D

Thanks!
Tina

tina.bongorno@gmail.com

Hunteq: Yep, $10 a pane or frame. Sorry for the confusing termage. The idea behind going hourly though is to save you some money if each frame doesn't take that long.

And thanks everyone! :D

I might hire you, I need such a person

do you have any sci fi frames available to look at?

I'd need about 800 done in a year.

Hey Nate! I haven't actually done much scifi, but as it's pretty reliant upon perspective here are the most perspective heavy pages from the comic I did in early 2010:

Comic

If you're looking for shaded or colored frames I'm not sure I'd be able to commit to such a large project at this point, but if you just need inked panes I think we'd be able to work something out. If you're interested, that is!

E-mail me at tina.bongorno@gmail.com if you have any more questions.

Tina comes highly recommended. I am currently using her services and she is not only a great artist but very pleasant to work with. Oh and fast.

Thanks so much guys! I'll hopefully be posting some new work soon on my portfolio (possibly on a new portfolio site!) so keep an eye out. :)

And thanks Dan! Hope you and your band are doing well!

Back