• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short film: Epic VFX Time Reloaded [4K]

Good day everyone

After TONS of days (and nights), we finished our new heavy CGI packed video (4min):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XtpoX8QR6A

SUPPORT US BY:

• Sharing the video in your social network.
  • Leaving a comment since we are very happy about any criticism.
  • Liking the video on youtube.
  • Following us for more crazy stuff. ;)

PROJECT FACTS:

• Total render time: ~3691h (based on a single computer)
  • Equipment we used: http://lensbreak.com/studio
  • Camera we used: Blackmagic Cinema Camera
  • Software we used: Blender, After Effects, Video Copilot Plug-ins, RealFlow, Cinema 4D, Vue, Edius Pro, Sony Vegas, DaVinci Resolve, Reaper DAW
  • Team: 2 producers & 2 actors
  • Budget: 0$

Best,
Steven

Awesome stuff man. I felt like the video could have been a little tighter if you just played someone of your comments as a voice over rather than keep cutting back to saying the stuff. Entertaining though!

thank you maximum and ProfAnonymous!
yeah you're right, now we also think it was better to make more voiceover, will keep that in mind for further projects. :)

Haha dude that was rad, seeing the blue screen of death gave me traumatic flashbacks, but then I read what it said hah

nice effects - i didnt like the money and the gold brick tho, too.... square... too... 1998 video game.

i like the sky and what you did with everything in the horison stuff...

and can I have one of the oscars please?

@dabears: hahah yeah we made the bluescreen message a bit more friendly :D
@LDS: thanks for the feedback. haha sure you can have one of them :P

BTW: We are making the "Behind the Scenes" video at the moment. What are you mostly interested to see/learn in it?

Back