• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

"Information Superhighway"

Hello everyone, my name is Ian Brander.
I am a new user on IndieTalk.

I am currently trying to promote a crowd funding effort of an independent film "Information Superhighway"

Here is the film's summary:

"After losing his family in a car crash due to a glitch in a Driverless car, the lone survivor of the crash, a former race car driver and now paraplegic, donates his body to the motor company responsible for the death of his family and becomes the first human crash test dummy to test artificial intelligence in cars by recreating the fatal crash."

Here is the indiegogo page:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/information-superhighway

This will be my first real job as a director of photography and (as you can probably guess) I really hope the crowd funding comes to fruition.
In the spirit of Robert Rodriguez and Shane Curruth, the film is to be shot guerrilla style with minimal equipment and crew for a budget of $8,000. It will be shot on Blackmagic Cameras which I know and love.

Any and all support helps immensely. (5 dollars gets your name in the credits)

Thank you very much,

-Ian B

Last edited:
Back