• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer for 'Sailing With Aquaphobia' ! - feedback appreciated!

It sounds like an interesting plot from what the trailer says. It looks like you did a good job from the trailer. I would watch your short.

I really enjoyed the trailer. It was well shot and cut. Sure there's some audio issues, mainly the two voices at once, narrator and singer but I really liked it. Looking forward to the final piece. :)

Aweome trailer. I don't have that much experience yet but the trailer does visually please me very much. And you did some pretty decent lighting / color correction there? Kind of looks like a feature to me.

Wanted to ask a question, at first when he's writing that letter and you're moving fastly from one close up shot to another, these are all rough cuts, correct?

One more question. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to lenses so if I may ask, what was the use of the two lenses?

Thanks. :)

Back