• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

"Timeless"

Hey there fellow filmmakers,

My name is Max Gunko and I am currently in pre-production for "Timeless", a film that I co-wrote and am directing. Like many of you, I am a student filmmaker with a passion and undying love for the production world. I have been working on the story for this film since February, writing and re-writing the screen play over and over again. In August, I began to build a crew and transitioned from development to pre-production. I have been so fortunate to bring together a crew of immensely talented people that I greatly look forward to working with. I absolutely cannot wait to get started on filming our vision.

"Timeless" is my most ambitious project to date and I am so extremely excited to direct this film and share this beautiful story with others. Unfortunately there is always a huge fiscal matter attached to any film project. In an ideal world, money should be the last thing that ever keeps us artists from getting our work out to the world. But it's always there, repetitively limiting our ambitions, goals and projects. Time after time I have seen so many projects fail to get launched because they couldn't get the proper funding. I am so determined to make sure the same doesn't happen with "Timeless".

So here is where you guys come in. Please visit our website www.timelessthefilm.com and learn more about this film. If you like what you see, and believe in our story, please help us out in any way you can. My producer and I literally jump for joy with any single donation we get. Even "liking" our kickstarter page (the link for it can be found through the "donate" tab on the website"), makes all the difference to us.
So please, from one filmmaker to another, if you believe in the message we are trying to get across with "Timeless", help us to make sure this film can get made.

Anything and everything helps us so much. Words can't describe how much we appreciate your help.

Again the link for the website is:

www.timelessthefilm.com

THANK YOU!

Max Gunko

Back