Sony 24p HD

Well, i Said i was not going to post anything on this... However, Zensteve seems to find my ficticiouse Studio... umm... funyy. Very nice pic Zensteve, Tell me, how did you set that up? thats pretty funny :)) Really it is.

Landon

Landon said:
I'll post my work as stated in the Screening room. For Proof of my work. This way you wont be so quick to judge someone.
I want you to be very clear on something, Landon. I am not judging you. I am commenting on what you have written here on this message board.

What you have written here appears to be untrue. I have said that the moment I am proven wrong, I will offer a public apology.
Landon said:
My schedual may seem "Quick" and "Laughable", However, those words mean nothing. I have proof, However, I need to cool off a while before I dive back into this thread again, because im getting a little mad on trying to prove myself.
And I have asked for that proof. Maybe you are upset at having to prove your self. Perhaps if you had treated those of us on this board with a little respect, you wouldn't be trying to prove anything
Landon said:
This is it im going to offer on this subject, Iv said my piece. I dont want to take up all of Indietalks Space Proving myself. You can call me a lier if you want, I dont really care. Im not here to Prove myself to ANYONE.
I'm truly sorry that you don't care. The people on this messagebaord community have been generous towards you and you have lied in return.
Landon said:
I came here to ask some questions, in which I have got VERY nice answers.
This is true. And you returned the favor by telling us you made a feature films on a 60 day shoot using $500 tapes.

Rather than thanking the people who answered, you told us things that weren't true. Rather than offer your help and advice from reading over 200 books - you told stories about your experience that weren't true.
Landon said:
I also can here so I could post my work, In which I intend to do. not to prove im lieing or not. Im not trying to sound mean here, im just gtetting tired or proving myself.
You wouldn't be in the position of having to prove your claims if you had simply told the truth from the beginning.

It's going to be much easier for you to put the blame on other people - me included.
Landon said:
I have answers for all your questions Diretorik, But im not posting them to save my time, becuase you'll just call me a liar again.
I have never called you a liar. I think some of what you have written is a lie. In fact, I have twice offered to help you; once to find an agent and once to find a distributor.

I suspect it's not that you don't have the time to answer my questions - I suspect you cannot answer them truthfully.
Landon said:
im now going to stop replying to anything in this thread, and Iv done provided what proof I have right now, I intend to post TRUE things on this forum. And, since I have came clean, nothing I have posted was a lie.
Please understand that this is hard to believe. You have lied in the past. And you have NOT come clean. for example:
you said:
I edited my shorts in a single weekend, and my features in less than 5 days. Pre=Production is never longer than 20 days on ANYTHING I have shot. Including writing.
This seems like a lie to people with experience.

To expect filmmakers who have actually made feature films to believe you can do all preproduction work - including writing the script - in 20 days is the sign of someone who has book knowledge, but not actual experience.

Just as shooting a movie using $500 mastering tapes seemed unreasonable. And that was proven to be untrue.

Same with editing. It is simply implausible that you could cut a 116 minute feature in five days. Once you actually cut a feature you will see how your claim seems unreasonable to those of us with experience. As I pointed out: even at a ratio of 5:1 it would take an entire day to digitize the footage. That leaves you with 4 days to cut. That's 29 completed minutes a day.

Unless you use only master shots, this just doesn't make sense to anyone who has actually cut a feature.

So are you going to shut me up and send me your movies?

I have an agent who would be willing to talk with you, if you are telling the truth. And I have connections with distributors who specialize in horror movies.

Can you really turn down that offer?

Landon, please understand that this is coming from someone who is still holding out hope for you. You lied once, admitted it, and said you'd be truthful. Then you lied again, admitted it, promised an explanation, gave no explanation, and said you'd be truthful. Can you honestly not understand why members don't believe you? You've geiven them nothing to believe. As Logan said, your filmography is lacking film titles, why? As directorik said, you've been given respect by forum members but have trampled all over it, and you sound like someone who has read a lot but has not done a lot. As Indie said, you have continually shown that you can't be trusted.

You stated that you have come clean, I find that to be the biggest lie of all. I'm still wainting to hear why you claimed to have shot an HD film on master tapes.

Please, do come clean. Realize that you've made errors and come clean, then we can rebuild trust in you.

Poke

Director_by_Nature (as you can see) has started to delete some of his posts where he was caught in lies, including his filmography, and has offered no answers. I've had enough of his games. He is not a productive member of this forum, and has wasted our time with his nonsense. This is a great forum, and I apologize to the new members that came here and had to see this circus. He is now banned. I will not let him tear down what we have built. Let's all now get back to business. :D

Back