I'm 17 and just wrapped my first feature

Yeah that's me! I got obese for my role.. so far I've lost about 50 lbs since april but I don't have my jawline back yet. I miss it. Probably won't finish filming for that project until 2017 unfortunately.

Thanks WilliamMorrisOfficial! Will do!!!
Quick update. The movie I booked the very first day in Hollywood "Happy Hunting" premiered at the famous Chinese Theatre Friday night to a sell out crowd. It was a fun night. I drove in and still had all my stuff in my car when I booked it. I read for a supporting and while driving to my apartment they called me and asked me to turn around and read for one of the leads. My cold read for that was ehh, not great, but they had faith in me. Waiting for a few more features to be completed.

I'm just plugging away and still going to film school. Anyone in LA have anything that needs a teen or 16-20? I want to stay busy.

Time flys: I'll be 21 in less than 2 months. I mentioned Regionrat a few posts up. It's off to a great start. It just won best film at the Chandler Film Fest over a James Franco and Rory Culkin film. The film was made for under 50 grand and the picture looks great. Personally I have 3 plus semesters left of school. The pro poker tour is on the horizon but trying to figure that all out. In acting I've won Best Actor in 3 different film fests with Regionrat and nominated for a fourth. I've got a few movies in post and I have two movies on Netflix where I'm a supporting lead. And now we enter pilot season... Regionrat: https://vimeo.com/193596539?ref=fb-share

Back