Filming Commencing...

Because of the topic, would you go to a theater to watch this movie?

• Absolutely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
I would make Christian oriented films being of the faith myself, but I have to make a living off of material which regretfully pollutes the children of America.

See, hunteq, I hope you're not implying that any non-religious film "pollutes" the youth.

I'm sort of a strong opposer to using film as a medium to promote religion. I get sick when I see such a beautiful form of art being used to promote these ideals. I'm not an atheist, I'm all for God and Jesus, but I don't personally care for the systematic part- religion. God never intended for there to be religion, only a general belief in him.

My whole philoso-rant's point is that I really don't see the difference between What Would Jesus Do? or Seven Days in Utopia and Triumph of the Will.

The fact that all Christian movies are horribly acted, written and directed is just an additional problem with it.

Religion...

Religion: man-made.
Jesus: peace beyond our understanding.
I do have one question though everyone - do you hate Jesus because you hate religion? If I was to tell you I hate religion (yes, I do), does that mean you won't direct nasty, hateful messages towards me again? Or, am I actually talking to God-haters? (serious)

I would make Christian oriented films being of the faith myself, but I have to make a living off of material which regretfully pollutes the children of America.

I do have one question though everyone - do you hate Jesus because you hate religion? If I was to tell you I hate religion (yes, I do), does that mean you won't direct nasty, hateful messages towards me again? Or, am I actually talking to God-haters? (serious)

I'm still sort of raw from watching Courageous, aka Hey-check-it-out-our-ending-is-identical-to-a-sermon-DVD

See, hunteq, I hope you're not implying that any non-religious film "pollutes" the youth.

I'm sort of a strong opposer to using film as a medium to promote religion. I get sick when I see such a beautiful form of art being used to promote these ideals. I'm not an atheist, I'm all for God and Jesus, but I don't personally care for the systematic part- religion. God never intended for there to be religion, only a general belief in him.

My whole philoso-rant's point is that I really don't see the difference between What Would Jesus Do? or Seven Days in Utopia and Triumph of the Will.

The fact that all Christian movies are horribly acted, written and directed is just an additional problem with it.

Actually my friend, God wants more than just a belief in him. Have you ever heard of the scripture where God says, "Depart from me, I never knew you?" Also, Muslim terrorists also believe there's a God.

I don't see any nasty, hateful messages towards you. Who said anything about hating Jesus? The only poster on this thread actually stated "I'm all for God and Jesus"... so I think you need to take a step back, relax, and concentrate on filmmaking.

Curious. What "Faith" are you talking about? And please, with all due respect, if you're going to be sarcastic like you were in your last sentence, you don't need to reply because you won't get a response from me again. Thanks.

Back