• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch What do you think! pro or not

First of all, I like the idea.. For the question, I think its not pro and its not bad at the same time, the effects that you used seems to me OVER and you could instead stuck with 1 tone for the whole film. The title was perfect. Just 1 more thing I think a filmmaker should avoid, @ 1:44.
Great effort.

Hey dude! I really like it! Although, people who plagerised in my opinion for this video approach shouldn't even have a job because getting a job these days are hard. If you're lazy, you WILL get fired. lol.

I like the filters you added on to it, made it look more dramatic and added to the message.

May I ask what camera you were using to film this short? It seemed like the FPS was really low, so it seemed a bit sore on the eyes to watch (the footage, not the actual film). Unless that's what you were going for.

Keep it up man. The video is good.

thx for your comment.

The camera i used was a canon 550d, and yes the frame rate is low, filmed it with 24fps to safe space on my memory card, it write's pretty slow, but i have just purchased a new one. So hopefully the next video will be better

Back