Screenwriter needed

• Thread starter CaptainandCommander
  • Start date
C

CaptainandCommander

Are you a screenwriter based in Europe (the closer to Spain the better)?
Would you like to develop a screenplay based partly on my own experiences (remembering that my life story is contracted to a major US studio so we need to keep away from that element and stay legal!) and partly on a book that is crying out for film treatment.
Would you be prepared to come to Spain (where I live), all expenses paid for around one month to develop this idea to at least first draft?
If you answer yes to these questions and sincerely want the chance to (hopefully!) enjoy success, then e-mail me as soon as possible.
But read my profile first and feel free to request my summary biography so you know about me (or as much as I´m prepared to reveal at this early stage!!)
Please entitle your e-mail "Screenwriter" in the subject section.

John

Holy Moly, if only I were an experienced screenwriter. Your offer is fabulous.

Welcome John, there are some members here who fit the bill. Good luck with your project, sounds fascinating.:)

Darn, great deal! I'm not a good screen writer though, sadly :(. Maybe this is something Clive would be great for?

A member here, living in the UK. Quite witty, and a very, very good writer. Try and find him in the members list and send him a PM.

Back