Composer needed

Hello,
I recently shot a short film and am in need of some music for it. It's about someone retracing their footsteps to find something, and as it goes along the audience sees flashbacks that follow to come to where it is.

As far as style I was thinking it might be more ambient background, but am open to other things. IDK if it's relevent, but some of my favorite soundtracks are from Hans Zimmer (Inception, etc.). I am sorry that I cannot pay, but surely credit and DVD. IDK if I'm likely to get more students or whom, but if anyone might be willing to please let me know.

Chris

Hello,
I recently shot a short film and am in need of some music for it. It's about someone retracing their footsteps to find something, and as it goes along the audience sees flashbacks that follow to come to where it is.

As far as style I was thinking it might be more ambient background, but am open to other things. IDK if it's relevent, but some of my favorite soundtracks are from Hans Zimmer (Inception, etc.). I am sorry that I cannot pay, but surely credit and DVD. IDK if I'm likely to get more students or whom, but if anyone might be willing to please let me know.

Chris
Go to this page http://www.tristano.org/pages/audio.asp and choose what you want.Let the composer know something about that.

I just read your post and I'm very interested. I love creating atmospherics using sound as well as music, so i would be greatly interested in working with you, as you said you feel the film needs an ambient background.

Here's some information on myself:

I am a musical composer and sound designer for film. You can take a listen to some of my samples over at http://www.youtube.com/iMountainUK (Website under construction at the moment). I'm currently writing music and sound for about 4 films in the UK which will be shown at film festivals, some of which will be distributed professionally. I'm also writing some music for a 30 minute oriental film which will be distributed in Japan.

I'm a classical composer, but I love to compose in many styles and have the skill to do so, ranging from Metal to Pop/Contemporary music.

I'm based in Leeds in the UK and music and sound have been a prominent part of my life for 8 years. I'm starting to build my first professional show reel (some of which will be available on my website launching in december).

Feel free to email me at joshuabuckleeds@hotmail.com so we can talk things over more.

Kind Regards,

Joshua Buck

Back