Minneapolis (and surrounding areas)

I'm up here until early October and looking to make some short films while I am. Is anyone located here or nearby? I'm also up for some acting - so if anyone has some open roles for 18-22 male...

Here's my YouTube channel. I'm the primary editor and camera operator, and I also act in some of the sketches. "Tainted Excerpt" is probably the best thing I've done behind the camera IMO, that's on that YT page.

E-mail me if you have anything going that I could be involved with or if you want to start something! josephhjones@gmail.com

Thanks.

I wish we were currently working on a short... unfortunately, we're not this specific fall/winter (yet). Let me know when you're in town again in the future and we'll see what we're up to then.

I wish we were currently working on a short... unfortunately, we're not this specific fall/winter (yet). Let me know when you're in town again in the future and we'll see what we're up to then.

:( I will never be. This is a one-time thing. I hail from Northwest Arkansas, so it's an eleven hour drive.

Back