• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch It's Finally Here. New Film: The Hit

That was
smiley_mono.gif

Sound gets really distorted on computer speakers; dialogue delivery was kinda flat...

...aside from that, it was a kick-ass ride! :cool:

DP did a primo job, editing kept up an amazingly fast pace, well-planned out shot-list by the looks of it. Awesome use of colours... not sure exactly why the colours look so good; they are just... different.

This is one of the best action-sequences I've seen in a long time. :)

_______

Did you ever repost that earlier piece you did, that was in that Apple format that PC users don't have yet? I'd like to see that too.

yeah, excuse the acting..it was definately a well known low point. Also, The sound pretty much requires some very big speakers As you can tell. However, I appreciate the compliments on the Photo, As that was me, Then again, I also wrote, directed and planned the action on pretty much all that stuff, because we only had 4 people making this, 2 of them being actors.

Back