• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mixed Messages - 2011 Festival Cut

picture.php

DONE! :D

That wrapping is kind of neat. It looks like what they wrap hard drives in.

How do the masses attain one of these babies again?

I've found some useful and fun shipping products through Uline.com. Bought a box of these about 5 years ago and still have half of them. They're great.

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-7103/Glamour-Mailers/6-1-4-x-9-1-2-Silver-Glamour-Mailers

Check my blog for deets on the MM DVD!

I've found that DVD's in a padded mailer weigh right at the border of two different postal rates. This can make a difference on your finances if you do a lot of DVD mailers. The linked mailer is also quite cheap, cheaper than what you'd pay in Staples.

On first glance from the picture above, I thought you where selling a DVD titled "Sausages".

I was about to say, I thought we were keeping that on the DL. Winter release.

Whoah. You got fancy packaging for a film fest submission? Am I supposed to do that? I've just been sending DVD-Rs that I've been burning on my PC.

Not at all, Cracker. I'm just nerding out w/ this. Any excuse I get to design a DVD cover I jump at it. Can't help it. Wish I could! It would save me a lot of dough... ;)

Back