• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Closer - Short Film By Nathandajet

Hi everybody!

I just recently finished a project here in the country of Nicaragua. Wanted to share and see what type of feedback I can get.
All is accepted. Thanks so much!

Equipment:
Canon 7D
Tokina 17-50mm
Pentax takumar 50mm

Synopsis:
::The daughter of a former cult leader is kidnapped.
With the fathers disappearance from her youth, her husband has to rescue her with the help of a mysterious man ::

LINK
http://vimeo.com/90675162

The color grading was a bit extreme at times (some overly done effects and techniques), there were some overblown shots, and I think a better music choice could have been nice. But there was some nice editing and trippy visuals, and overall, you did a great job. Keep up the good work.

The color grading was a bit extreme at times (some overly done effects and techniques), there were some overblown shots, and I think a better music choice could have been nice. But there was some nice editing and trippy visuals, and overall, you did a great job. Keep up the good work.

For off. Thanks so much for viewing the video. I appreciate you taking the time. Means alot.
I tend to color my videos with deep contrast and vibrant colors. Maybe it's just a matter of taste.
But I do want to do diverse work. My next project will be handled differently in CC.
I think the only overblown shots were the ones using the GoPro. Since i had no control over the exposure :grumpy:
Overall. I know my faults and I feel the video serves it's purpose.

Did you understand the story?

Back