• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mumbai by oOoOO. Feedback appreciated

Hey everybody, I'm new to this forum but not filmmaking. For this music video I just wanted to try some different things. It originally was going to be a short film but since this was a no-budget production I had trouble getting everyone together to finish it. I wasn't able to shoot all the stuff I needed for a good narrative, but turning it into a music video worked out good enough. I may still add and change a few things eventually. The artist gave me permission to make this but since the song was first released 4 years ago, it is not truly an official video for him. Any feedback would be appreciated. I am aware of a lot of the issues but always like to get different perspectives.

https://vimeo.com/83077039

I liked this.

I felt like you kept with the tempo of the song and the images flowed nicely.

You were able to capture the mood of the music well.

I can see how you could have made this into a narrative and I think that would have been interesting.

Thank you! Yea, the story would have been that the girl was a drifter and the dude picks her up on the side of the road. They never say anything to each other but know what each other are thinking, so they hang out. Eventually eat acid, do some goofy stuff, then there was going to be a bunch of scenes at night in the woods, and theyre running around with road flares and they accidently catch a tree on fire

I pretty much had everything lined up. Unfortunately the female model lives in NY and wont be back to where Im from anytime soon. So I doubt I will ever finish it. Maybe I will incorporate some of it into something new

I appreciate the feedback!

Back