FX for Low Budget Projects

Hi all,

We are a small studio based in London, England, providing Low Budget Filmmakers with post production facilities for the their shorts, features, docos or music promos via FTP worldwide.

We have all the very latest in digital software and hardware to aid in the completion of your projects.

Do you need compositing? Wire removal? Garbage masks? Blue/green screen keying? 3D modeling? Animation? Motion Graphics? Idents? Editing? Grading? Titles? Motion effects like slow or fast motion? or anything else?

Drop us a note to info@warrenfilm.com with your details and project information and we'll get right back to you.

Thanks in advance.

Hi wozy. Welcome to indietalk! Just a few questions some people might also want to know:

What software do you use?
What is your turn around time
Cost? Dependent on project?
Do you have a demo reel?

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies.

Our website is in the process of being updated to provide more details of the full range of post-production services that we offer. This will include our new reel.

We use Avid Xpress Pro HD, FCP HD, Discreet Combustion 3.04, Adobe After Effects 6.5 to name a few.

Cost and turn around time are completly dependent upon the project and the exact nature of the requirements for the project.

I will post here onec the new site is up.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact serena@warrenfilm.com for more info.

Cheers! all

Wozy

Wozy,

I made a similar offer myself at another post board to get a little variety in my life a year or so ago and had, eh, a few*interesting* (as well as a couple of good) experiences. If you're getting responses to your offer, then you're certain to see and hear some unusual things! Good luck!

Last edited:
Back