• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Street Fighter - Quick Action Short Film

Good editing and wise choice of angles. Fireball was pretty cool. Feet running shot didn't match and a couple other things, but I suppose some of the action was a bit of parody of the game's action which was not as fluid at the time. Well done! If the teacher knows the game, I'm sure you scored better based on some of the choices here. :) Did you learn anything from this assignment?

Good editing and wise choice of angles. Fireball was pretty cool. Feet running shot didn't match and a couple other things, but I suppose some of the action was a bit of parody of the game's action which was not as fluid at the time. Well done! If the teacher knows the game, I'm sure you scored better based on some of the choices here. :) Did you learn anything from this assignment?

I learned to let go with the camera a little bit, add some more creative freedom.

My most ambitious short film debuting this week. Be ready.

Back