ProdCo Animated Logo!

Hey guys!

I need a new animated logo for my production company, The Clapper Bored. I know there are a fair amount of people on here who tinker with this sort of thing, and I don't have much money to spare at the moment.

I'm willing to offer $70 for a 5-7 second animated logo which will be used at the start of my films (including the soon to be released feature). Feel free to cook something up if you fancy a shot, obviously I can only pay out for one logo but you never know what will appeal to me!

Here is the logo for the site (and the ProdCo), feel free to use this as inspiration:

TCB Logo.png

You can use that logo as much or as little as you want, I'm just looking for something short, slick and professional. I do, however, want a black background- preferably white on black, like a real life clapper board.

Thanks! :)

I don't think I've got the ability to do it, but I think it would be cool to start it out as an open, blank clapper board and then have the top part slam down, causing parts of the board to fall off revealing the words 'clapper bored' on the body of it.

I don't think I've got the ability to do it, but I think it would be cool to start it out as an open, blank clapper board and then have the top part slam down, causing parts of the board to fall off revealing the words 'clapper bored' on the body of it.

This is a great idea :yes:

Now, if anyone wants to win $70 (the equivalent of about 10 McDonalds) then you know what to do...

Hi guys!

So, Dreadylocks has done an amazing job putting together this logo but I want to get some feedback on it before we stamp and seal it. Please have a watch and let us know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2GAGdWoFuU

Hi guys!

So, Dreadylocks has done an amazing job putting together this logo but I want to get some feedback on it before we stamp and seal it. Please have a watch and let us know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2GAGdWoFuU

I like (love) how it ends, not sure about the beginning. Seems a little strange feeling without sound.

Cool. I like the idea and execution as well. Imho, the blocks should fall off and reveal the letters sooner instead of the pause in between.

Paul's idea of set dialogue sounds good too. Have the dialogue be a little muddled and low key and then a louder clapper sound in the forefront, maybe?

Some set dialogue could be fun. Set sounds, someone yelling "speed", etc.

Great idea! Thanks :)

Cool. I like the idea and execution as well. Imho, the blocks should fall off and reveal the letters sooner instead of the pause in between.

Paul's idea of set dialogue sounds good too. Have the dialogue be a little muddled and low key and then a louder clapper sound in the forefront, maybe?

E-Dubs! How've you been?

It's funny you mention the timing of the blocks. I had originally done it the way you mention, where they crash off when the clapper comes down. I don't know, it just really didn't look right to me... I should have. But it didn't. ??

Great idea! Thanks :)

E-Dubs! How've you been?

It's funny you mention the timing of the blocks. I had originally done it the way you mention, where they crash off when the clapper comes down. I don't know, it just really didn't look right to me... I should have. But it didn't. ??

How strange. One of those things where you can't put your finger on what's wrong but you know something is? I'd like to watch. Love puzzles.

Anyway, I'm fine. Recently back from my month long trip. You?

How strange. One of those things where you can't put your finger on what's wrong but you know something is? I'd like to watch. Love puzzles.

Yeah, exactly. I'll upload that version when I get some time, maybe you can figure it out.

Anyway, I'm fine. Recently back from my month long trip. You?

Nice. I'm doing pretty good, haven't had much time to do anything film-related besides some writing. :( But that's life sometimes. :)

Back