Composer Available (Free!) For Indie Work

Hi,

My name is Will and I'm an independent producer in Athens GA. I just wanted to let people know that I've recently gotten into music composition and production in a big way and I'm always looking for unique challenges and cool projects to be a part of. I've recently started composing music for game jams and thought I would branch out to the indie motion picture scene as well.

My reel is at www.thrillahill.com, I just released an album last month which is on all major music sites (find links and more info at 400.thrillahill.com) and I maintain 706Gaming.org to document my work in community gaming projects and just community projects in general.

I work in Ableton Live and Reason, support ProTools and legally source all of my samples (when I use them) via Splice. I also have Garritan Personal Orchestra and World Instruments.

Finally, as long as you don't mind my granting you a non-exclusive license, I don't charge cash or points for the work I do. I mostly want to make sure I can use the music in my own projects, never in a 3rd party's.

Questions are more than welcome!

Cheers,

Will.

Back